Sunday, October 17, 2010

So Blessed

Friday I had one of my regular clients for a shampoo and style. she just happened to be a weave client who had just taken an acting class with Tasha Smith.  Now I loved the movie Why Did I Get Married, and spent a lot of the movie complimenting the hair stylist who did Tasha Smith's hair.  I cant help it and if you have ever watched a film or TV with me you know the hair always stands out. Well while my client was taking her class she was complimented on her hair by members of the class as well as Ms. Tasha Smith.  Anyone who knows me can say I am not the star struck type but that compliment really stood out. Here I was giving respect to another stylist and recieved that same respect from someone who wore such a beautiful style.  That makes me feel great I have to be honest. 

Then there are the little things like a client saying I make them feel beautiful when the step out my chair.  There is no better feeling for me than to know my work can boost the confidence or even self esteem.  I wouldnt change it for the world.

Much love to everyone who has allowed me to express myself through my art.  I never take for granted the level of trust and respect it takes for you to trust me with your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment