Friday, October 22, 2010

Product Love

Ok...of course being a hair stylist there is a natural facination with hair products and tools.  I absolutely love to share when I find a great product or tool.  You know what that means right? I will share with you.

I LOVE the versatility of my hair. Sometimes I wear it in its natural state and let the curls do their thing.  When I do I dont like a lot of product causing my curls to be hard and stiff.  My best friend in this case is a Leave-in conditioner.  On curly days my favorite(after many trials lol), is Mixed chicks.  It leaves my curls touchable but defined.  Now one thing you don't want to forget is everyone is different.  Just because a product works for one does not mean it will work for everyone.  I know it can get annoying but please try to have patience in due time you will find the product you will fall in love with.

TIP: if there is a product you really want to try but can not afford to waste money on just incase, write the company and see if they will send you a sample.  Its worth a shot.

Now on my pess days I use a Brazilian product called Nunaat chocolate special leave-in.  It is light as well but has that extra moisture I need after wearing my hair naturally curly for a while.

TIP: start of with a little product.  Never start off with a lot of product because it may give you a wrong impression on a great product.  Sometimes we can really over do it with the products and wonder why it doesn't have the effect we disire. Remember its easier to add than to subtract when it comes to products.







No comments:

Post a Comment