Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My work on TV ...I can dig it lol :-)

I'm so excited! Two nights ago I got a text message from a client around 11pm which said please please call me as soon as you can.  So of course I thought somethng happened and called immediately.  Well it was news but it was GREAT news lol.  She was offered the opportunity to be one of the sunbeams on the tv show The Game which is taping in Atlanta.  The next morning I was up extra early to style her hair. I can not wait to see my work on TV lol. I have seen my work on stage before but television reaches so many eyes.

I am extremely honored to be appretiated enough for her to make sure I did her hair and not the onset stylist. To top things off, I will be in attendence for the next taping to make sure her tresses and anyone else who needs some assistance.  Let the games begin :-)

Nothing but God.

Much love to Renee P.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! I know you were praising God like crazy. I am very happy with your success. I pray much more opps come your way.

    ReplyDelete