Saturday, October 16, 2010

All of me

Hey..I'm sitting here waiting for my client so I figured now would be a better time as any to blog. One of these days I am going to put up my bio in the about me section but for now I can just give you a little info.  I am a hairstylist and i absolutely love my job.  Recently I became the lead stylist for The City Shoot, which I love. Feel free to check out the website at http://www.thecityshoot.com/ or follow us on twitter @thecityshoot.  I am still a regular hair stylist but I do enjoy doing photoshoot hair as well. I like knowing my work has something to do with making a simple picture into a work of art. 

I can show you better than I can tell you lol. so here are some pictures.  Of course I will be posting more but here is a sample. I hope you like them and feel free to comment because feedback is important.  Talk to you soon :-)



1 comment:

  1. awesome. congrats in all you do! One day you'll be doing Halle's, Julia's and Jade's hair.

    ReplyDelete