Friday, January 7, 2011

Life Long Journey

I once had to do an interview of a professional woman who was recieving a Woman of Distinction Award. This was years ago, but she said something to me that stuck with me, she said success was life long journey. We are always fighting through life to be successful and sometimes when we go through things in life we feel as if we failed.. Knowing that the journey to success is never ending, we can take all our loses and trials as learning experiences and continue striving for success.

New Years Eve was one of those hard times for me. Those of you who know me personally know how much my dog means to me. She suffered from a herniated disk which paralysed her hind legs. Her vet bill was very expensive and because her chances of a full recovery were less than 50% I was unable to get assistance. Putting her down was not an option so I asked the vet if there was a program that would pay for her surgery even if I had to give her up and she told me about Husky House. If you would like to donate to help pay for her vet bill you can go to huskyhouse.org. Her name is Nyla.

I could have easily let that be the last straw to discourage me from my goals, but like the quote goes success is a life long journey. Now I am focused and even more determined to keep going. Stay tuned beecause I mean business lol. There are a lot of things in the line up for The City Shoot and I would love for you guys to be a part of this journey.

I just wanna say thank you to everyone who has been there for me through good and bad times. This is the year to press through it all and I look forward to what is to come. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment